May 24 2016 is the first batch of US Open Tickets - USTA Members Only Pre-Sale @ 9AM EST.
However, if you want to save some of your hard-earned money for the same tickets, read on! We want to help our fans get their US Open tickets for the dates they want, at the best price possible. It's pays to be patient this year - here's why!
3 Reasons NOT to buy tickets at the USTA Members "Pre-sale" this year:
- Full Retail Pricing - the relatively same quality of tickets will generally be sold cheaper in a few months
- Promo Codes = Better Prices for Promenade Seats - the Tickets offered early at full price, will generally be available for Buy One, Get One free with our promos starting around June/July.
- Super competitive for popular sessions - Men's Semi Final Sat and Finals Sun are almost ALWAYS "unavailable" (booo!), even within the few minutes of their pre-sale starting!
Why waste your time at the "Members Presale" trying to sit at your PC at 9AM clicking refresh for nothing?? Be smart and get our tips to stay ahead of the pack!
Are there *any* good reasons to get your tickets before July/Aug? Here is what I recommend...
- Get your Labor Day Weekend tickets early. These usually sell out fast.
- Check for individual sessions that are available for purchase now from other season ticket holders. If the price is lower here, why pay full retail price for the same seat?
Get our Free US Open Ticket Updates & Promo Codes (like Buy 1, Get 1 Free) as soon as they become available! No gimmicks!